Outboard Remote Throttle Control Box Kit Twin Lever 5006184 Marine Accessory for Boat Engines Twin Lever Remote Throttle Control
Outboard Remote Throttle Control Box Kit Twin Lever 5006184 Marine Accessory for Boat Engines
Feature:1. Quick idle buttons can be used to advance the throttle without moving into the gear, which can be very convenient for you.
2. Use a neutral lever to press the Quick Idle button (cover) to open the throttle to start and preheat.
3. Move the control handle to the forward or reverse position. Continue to move the control handle in the same direction to open (advance) the throttle.
4. Use flat head screwdrivers to adjust the control handle friction adjustment screw, which is used to increase or reduce the force required to move control handles.
5. When some engine problems occur, warning speaker sounds issues an alert operator. When the key switch is turned on, the self-test beep should be sounded in 1/2 seconds.
Item Type: Remote Throttle Control
Material: ABS and Aluminium Alloy
Features: Quick Idle Buttons, Improved Throttle and Shift Control, Adjustable Throttle Friction, Warning Speakers
Applicable: For "EvinRude E-TEC", the arms are installed for EVINRUDE and JOHNSON outboard machines installed remote control components.
Quick Idle Button:
EvinRude E-Tec outboard does not need to use a fast idle function. For a particular outboard, see the Operator Guide. It is used to advance the throttle in the case of no shift.
2.Improved Throttle and Shift Control
When the control handle is in the case where the idleness and the fast idle function are not activated, the control handle is moved to the forward or reverse position. Continue to move the control handle in the same direction to open (forward) the throttle.
3. Adjustable Throttle
Move the control handle to the forward throttle range. The control handle should be free to move. Adjust the control handle friction to prevent vibration from changing the throttle setting. Turn the adjustment screw clockwise to increase the friction or counterclockwise to reduce friction.
4. Question Detection Warning Speaker
When some engine problem occurs, the warning speaker will ring to remind the operator. When the key switch is turned on, a 1/2 second self-test beep should be issued.
5.Easy Toggle Trim Switch
Pressing the top switch to trim and tilt up, or press the bottom switch to trim and tilt down. It is easy to use and very helpful to better control the vessel.
6. For Evinrude and Johnson Outboards
1996 years and updated outboard tape decorated single rod double arm control device. For "EvinRude E-TEC", the arms are designed for EVINRUDE and JOHNSON outboard machines installed remote control components.
Package List:1 x Remote Throttle Control
2 x Buzzer
6 x Sponge Pad
1 x Safety Hand Rope
24 x Fixed Screw
1 x Manual
How to use:Direct replacement installation, wiring matching original model, plug and play.